Wednesday, January 12, 2011

gadgets and gizmos

okay its been four weeks since I've been released from the hospital and I'm dieing to get back in the gym....not so much to lose weight but just to get the blood flowing, lungs breathing, and pores sweating. Prior to getting pregnant, I always went to the gym "to stay skinny." Now I just want to go cause I miss it! I miss running, lifting weights, taking a cycling class with those crazy people who dress like they are racing in a Tour De France.

Anyways......with me breastfeeding, working out is a bit of a challenge due to spontaneous leakage and such (I know TMI ..."So what! Who care!" -- i had the whole village up in my business during labor).....so....I did some research and found Lily Padz......supposedly they are going to prevent unwanted, uncomfortable, and embarrassing leakage experiences. Stay tuned, I'll let you know if they really work.

lilypadz2

My Stella loves to be as close as possible to her mama so I bought Moby Wrap to carry her around. Okay, after opening this product, I discovered that its just a really long piece of cloth that comes with an instruction book on how to wrap this sheet around your body. I just cant figure it out....not sure if it was worth the money.
Moby Wrap with Sun Protection

Happy Birthday to Stella! Shes now officially 1 month old. We celebrated by trying on all her hats.


 This is her "I'm an OSU Buckeye" hat -- an Ohioan must have



This is her "I'm Russian Girl" hat

 
 " aint I cute" hat


 "Lets go build a snowman" hat


and...."Dude, lets go snowboarding" hat

1 comment:

  1. i love how she musters the strength in that tiny little neck to hold up her head. and, minus the buckeye logo, i think the elf-like hat is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete